Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

I know I am a little early (and I am not even Irish!)  but I so enjoyed the blog crawl hosted by Cuisine Kathleen.  I visited old favorites and a bunch of new places.  All were wonderful, and it was great to start my day like this.  I wish I was computer savvy enough to link up with some photos of my own, but maybe next year I will be able to do it.  I have even more respect for these ladies who capture things so beautifully with their cameras, and who have such pretty things to decorate their tables and homes.  Thanks for including me.

Kathy J., keeping you in my prayers today.  I just know it will all be GOOD.

XO,

3 comments:

  1. Hi! I was so glad you stopped by for a visit today and decided to follow me! I see you could use a follower, so I'll click the button. If you need any help with the blogging, I'll see if I can answer your questions. I'm no expert, but I've been doing it a little while now. Adding pictures isn't difficult as long as you have them uploaded on your computer.

    It gets easier around here the more you do it! Welcome to blogging!

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dido,like the comment above says, If you need any help or questions, feel free to ask. Uploading photos is really pretty easy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you had some zeppole for St. Joseph's Day!
    I am so glad you enjoyed the blog crawl!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...