Thursday, March 17, 2011

Some Irish-isms

Some 'Irish-isms' for you this mornin'!

May the hinges of our friendship never grow rusty.

May your heart be warm and happy,
With the lilt of Irish laughter,
Every day in every way
And forever and ever after.

As you slide down the banister of life,
May the splinters never point in the wrong direction!

There's no need to fear the wind if your haystacks are tied down.

It's no use carrying an umbrella if your shoes are leaking.

Thanks, Lil, for sharing!

xo,

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Barbara for the Irish-isms on this beautiful St. Paddy's Day here in south Florida.My Irish soda bread is out of the oven. I must thank "From beyond my kitchen window" for the best soda bread ever!!!

    xoxo
    Kathleen J.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I was there to sample it! I will check out the recipe.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...