Monday, April 25, 2011

A bird's life

I dunno.  I am feelin' a little cage-y today.


I know when birdymama feels stressed, she heads to this thing on the table.  Maybe I should check it out.



Didn't think it would be this hard!  Now let's see, where should I begin?




Oh no, here comes birdymama, complaining that I better not take care of any 'business' while I am surfin' the net.



As if a classy bird like me would ever 'doo' that!!  Birdymama, I just wanted a little rest and relaxation, that's all.



What's that you say?  How 'bout some head scratchin'? 



I say, just what the birdy ordered!


xo,
Pearlie

Thanks to Pearlie for guest blogging today.  Pearlie was very closely supervised while 'blogging' and in no danger at any time  :-)





9 comments:

  1. LOL Doesn't look like danger to me..just pure comfort..ahh! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eureka! I think I just figured out what's ailing my computer. Maybe Pearlie has a south Georgia cousin who has been sneaking in at night.

    Very, very cute post. It made me smile from the start.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely companion you have♡♡♡

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pearl you are too much! That last pic is just too cute! Living the birdie life :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, Pearlie, you are such a pretty bird and I can tell just how smart you are too. You have a pretty good birdymama to give you special birdy care too!
    Tell her I said hello.
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So adorable and what a smile-maker! Long ago, we had a bird named Floozy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how you can just hold her...I guess I thought birds would just fly all over the place if they got out! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pearlie has lots of personality! She was an excellent guest blogger and made me smile! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...