Saturday, April 9, 2011

Last but not least

he-e-re's Kiwi!

Gee whiz, I don't recognize birdymama lately......she is spending a lot of time on the computer visiting a place she calls Blogland, and then she gets on the phone with Aunt Kathy and fuhgedaboutit..........



What's a bird to do?  I guess I could 'tweet' about it...... I am a green-cheeked conure and I will be celebrating my Sweet Sixteen in July.  I am not always fond of the camera.  I heard somewhere that the camera can add 10 pounds, considering I only weigh about 2 ounces, I'd be in a whole lot of trouble.  I was just 8 weeks old when I came home with birdymama.  I can say several words, like my name "Kiwi",  "my baby",  "where's my baby" and "love you".   But I only say them when I am in the mood!   I love fruits and veggies, especially apples, broccoli and carrots.  My favorite snack is popcorn, and once in a while, I get to have pasta.  I'd never turn down a little bite of hamburger, either.  Don't get me started on cheese - yum.

All in all, I have a good gig going here, and I must say I like seeing myself in the header.  Could have used a pedicure, though.  Come back and visit us again.  Later, Kiwi  xo

2 comments:

  1. Keee Weee! How's my favorite birdie? You are too cute! You just never age! Please don't get too upset with this blog thing. Mommy loves you a whole bunch. Hey, after all you guys have become an overnight sensation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Kiwi! I love your name! You are as photogenic as your sister... don't be so shy you little cutie!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...