Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Another day, another dilemma



(sigh)  And I thought feeling cage-y was bad enough.  Now I am really confused!  We went to the vet for a well-bird visit.  I was feeling particularly vocal, and since there was a little audience in the waiting room, I decided to whistle a rendition of "Happy Birthday to You".  It is the latest song in my repertoire.

Birdymama is worried about "royalties" or some such craziness.  Well, when Dr. Danielle heard how well I can whistle, and in tune I might add, she told birdymama that I am probably a boy!!  A boy bird named "PearlAngel" - now birdymama is calling me PearlAngelo!  It is going to take some getting used to!




But wait, I am feeling some seventies music.......is it Donna Summer or Gloria Gaynor?!     Not sure -- But I will survive!  Hey hey



xo,
Pearlie (I'm stickin' with this!)

14 comments:

  1. Love it! I have had two of these bird and they do whistle great, although mine didn't do a whole song! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you been hanging out with Sheila?!
    Love, Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  3. You made me chuckle with this one.
    What an identity crisis, poor thing.

    Perhaps Pearl/Angelo could learn some Boy George?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Barbara! Oh, this is so cute! Look at your birdies! Bless their little hearts!
    Thanks for popping in to see me.
    be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Barbara!

    So Cute♪♪♪
    My budgerigers I used to have didn't have that talent.
    Love, xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Barbara....
    ....Shelia from "Note Songs"... she likes to sing and is just a real trip !!
    Love, Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi lovely lady.""" Oh how sweet love the Birdies also. Thanks so much for your lovely comments on my new Tablescape for this week.
    Im your newest follower on your lovely Blog.
    I hope you join my blog also.
    xxoo
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are tooo funny. Thanks for the smile today.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very. funny -- birds have such personality.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So fun!

    I appreciate your comment on my Royal Wedding Breakfast Part I and thought you might like to know that Part II is up now.

    - The Tablescaper

    ReplyDelete
  11. Angel becomes an Angelo! We love you just the same Pearlie!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So what makes him think male birds whistle better than female birds? Seems a little sexist to me! So funny!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy Mother's Day to you, Barbara!
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi, barbara! Have you watched RIO!? PearlAngel looks like "NIGEL", hehehe! I hope he's ok now! =)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...