Saturday, June 2, 2012

A little "quickie"

 I realized today that my button image went missing from my sidebar.  Didn't have a clue as to "why".  I sent out an SOS to the lady who originally designed it for me.  She had cleaned out old photos from her PhotoBucket  account, not realizing that my button was among the things deleted.






Anyhow, she sent me a link to a tutorial that Susan did at Between Naps On The Porch.  I read it through and step by step followed the instructions and voila!  Success.  If I can do this,  believe me,  anyone can.


Only problem is, for the handful of followers who display my button on their sidebar,  you need to recopy the code again.  So sorry.  Right now you just have the words "Image Removed from PhotoBucket" appearing on your sidebar.


Here is the link to Susan's tutorial.  I may get inspired to create a new button of my own.  


http://betweennapsontheporch.blogspot.com/2012/01/how-to-make-blog-button-with-grab-box.html

Hope your weekend is going well.  Mine is jammin'.  ;-)


xo

17 comments:

  1. Dont worry dear I hav eyou in my side bar:) LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you took care of it yourself. Kudos to you.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi lovely lady.
    I'am so Happy for you being the Winner on the Tablescaper... She is also a sweet lady love her linky partys she has ever week for us all..
    XXOO Diane
    I hope you have a wonderful weekend with your family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're inspiring me. So glad your blog problem was easily fixed. Hope you're having a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have that page on Susan's blog saved, but have not made the button, yet! Congratulations for the win at The Tablescaper. No one is more deserving - have fun shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good for you. Congratulations. After you do it once, it's a breeze. Happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am *SO* glad you're having a great weekend!!! HUGS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dearest Barbara,

    I got your button back♪♪♪

    Oh, you seem to have won an award. I have no way knowing it, Congratulations♡♡♡

    Well, I thought "jammin'" means busy with variuos things. But it will have to be more possitive meaning, haha.
    I hope you are having marvelous weekend, my dear friend.

    Love you always from Japan, xoxo Miyako*

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Barbara! Yay, you're so techie! I don't know how to do that. Thanks for popping in to see me.
    be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm glad you were able to put things right. Thanks for the link. I hope you have a wonderful weekend. Blessings...Mary

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yes, when someone deletes a pic in Photo Bucket, it's gone. You did a wonderful job my friend! One of these days, I 'might' attempt one. :-)

    xo
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for sharing the tutorial!!

    chris

    ReplyDelete
  13. Barbara, hope your jammin weekend was a success! Congrats on your winning at The Tablescaper :-) I am thrilled for you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm glad you got your button back. I am following you now, not sure why I wasn't before!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I had to have hubby help me create my button and then guess who accidently deleted it? lol! I need to try makinga new one. Yours is super cute. I have too many buttons that I would like to put on my sidebar. So I decided to just put linky parties. Still need to add a few new ones.
    Hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  16. I grabbed your new info for my sidebar. So glad you were able to fix it. I used the same tutorial for my button. It takes concentration but we can do it.
    Atta Girl!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Glad you got yours back, Barbara!


    Someone once complained on their blog that sidebar buttons slow down blogs from loading,and since I usually have so many photos in a post that take time enough to load up, I just use the regular Blogger "favorite" sites link up instead of blog buttons.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...